- "executive functions"
- concentration and orientation
- frontal lobe lesion
- as seen with trauma and frontal lobe dementia
- presents with a lack of social judgment, change in personality, and lack of motivation
AVERAGE 2.0 of 2 RATINGS
Qbank (0 Questions)
Level of Evidence 5 and Other Journal Articles (includes Case Reports, Expert Opinions,
Personal Observations, and Biomechanic Studies)
Simmons BB, Hartmann B, Dejoseph D. Evaluation of suspected dementia. Am Fam Physician. 2011 Oct 15;84(8):895-902. Review. PubMed PMID: 22010769.
PMID:22010769 (Link to Abstract)
Hanna-Pladdy B. Dysexecutive syndromes in neurologic disease. J Neurol Phys Ther. 2007 Sep;31(3):119-27. Review. PubMed PMID: 18025957.
PMID:18025957 (Link to Abstract)
- First Aid for the USMLE STEP 1. Le, Tao. New York: McGraw-Hill Medical, 2013.
- Rapid Review Pathology Revised Reprint. Goljan, Edward. New York: Mosby, 2011.
- Clinical Microbiology Made Ridiculously Simple 5th Ed. Gladwin, Mark. Miami: MedMaster Inc, 2011.
- medEssentials for the USMLE Step 1. Manley, Michael. New York: Kaplan Publishing, 2012.
- Katzung & Trevnor's Pharmacology Examination and Board Review. Trevor, Anthony. New York: Lange Medical Books, 2012.